Fan Coil Unit Controller
Direct control of air conditioning
The Philips Dynalite DDFCUC024 is a fan coil unit controller designed for direct connection to components commonly found in air conditioning systems. Triac outputs are provided for controlling hot and cold water valves, relay outputs are provided for driving fan motors and a high capacity relay output is available for electrical heaters.
- 0-24 V outputs – Provided for controlling hot and cold water valves.
- Relay outputs – Provided for driving fan motors.
- High capacity relay – Provided for use with electrical heaters or power outlet switching.
- Inputs for resistive temperature sensors – Allows the device to use data from a local temperature sensor or a networked temperature sensor, such as an Antumbra user interface.
- Programmable auxiliary inputs – Provided for use with peripheral devices including smoke detectors, motion detectors, window open/close sensors, airflow detectors, drip trays, dirty air filters and hot water on cold valve.
- Networkable – Can be networked with other equipment including Philips Dynalite user interfaces, via an on-board RS-485 DyNet port.