iW Burst Compact Powercore is a high-output, exterior-rated LED spotlight designed for accent and site lighting iW Burst Compact Powercore combines channels of warm and cool LEDs to offer variable color temperatures ranging from 2700 K ? 6500 K Architectural and Landscape versions support a range of uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications
- Integrates patented Powercore technology?Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies installation and lowers total system cost
- Support for a wide range of applications?Landscape luminaires feature a 05 in NPT threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes and third-party mounting accessories such as stanchion mounts, posts, and stakes for use in softscape and hardscape applications Architectural luminaires feature an integrated yoke with canopy base for mounting to standard US junction boxes or directly to a flat surface or substrate as local codes permit
- Wide range of color temperature and brightness?Channels of warm white and cool white LEDs produce color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K
- Exchangeable optics and accessories?Available 14?, 23?, 41?, and asymmetric 10? x 41? spread lenses project a soft-edge beam to support a wide range of lighting applications Native 8? beam angle offers extended light projection Available glare shields block spill light, while honeycomb louvers limit the spread of light for a more focused and intense beam
- Versatile light positioning?Luminaires can tilt through a full 180?
- Universal power input range?Accepts a universal power input range of 100 to 240 VAC, allowing long luminaire runs and consistent installation in any location around the world
- Outdoor rated?With a rugged, die-cast aluminium housing fully sealed for maximum luminaire life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications, iW Burst Powercore is ideal for use in damp or wet locations