Data Enabler IntelliPower works in conjunction with the Data Receiver IntelliPower to send high-bandwidth control data to fixtures over standard 2 + ground wiring.
Enabling the integration of intelligent LED lighting solutions into existing power systems By leveraging existing electrical and physical infrastructures, IntelliPower technology lets you affordably install dynamic, digitally controllable LED lighting where it was never possible before.
IntelliPower employs an innovative implementation of proven power line carrier technology to send high-bandwidth control data to fixtures over standard 2 + ground wiring, enabling the integration of intelligent LED lighting solutions into existing power systems.
By leveraging existing electrical and physical infrastructures, IntelliPower technology lets you affordably install dynamic, digitally controllable LED lighting where it was never possible before.
• New applications for intelligent LED lighting — IntelliPower enables the use of dynamic, digitally-controlled LED lighting in any situation where re-wiring is not desirable or feasible, including historic buildings, in-ground systems, bridges, and monumental exteriors.
• Leverages existing electrical infrastructures — Data Enabler IntelliPower distributes digital control data from any DMX or Ethernet controller over existing electrical branches using standard 2 + ground wiring. Data Receiver IntelliPower translates power and control streams into 3 + ground wiring for delivery to intelligent Powercore LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics.
• Flexible configurations — You can install IntelliPower devices in virtually any configuration to support the full range of lighting design needs. You can use multiple Data Receiver IntelliPower devices on a branch to connect individual LED lighting fixtures in situations where you cannot lay new cable. You can send the same data stream to multiple Data Enabler IntelliPower devices to control fixtures on multiple branches from a single control source.
• Special support for canopy-base and landscape-mount fixtures — Mount canopybase fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics, including Burst Powercore Architectural and Blast Powercore, directly to the Data Receiver IntelliPower for situations in which you cannot use 3 + ground wiring. The Data Receiver IntelliPower also offers a threaded opening for fixtures with mounting posts, such as Burst Powercore Landscape.
• Universal power input range — IntelliPower devices accept a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation and usage anywhere in the world.
• Industry-leading controls — IntelliPower systems work seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, and third-party controllers.
• Outdoor rated — Data Enabler IntelliPower and Data Receiver IntelliPower are fully sealed and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
Item Specification Details
Input Voltage 100 – 277 VAC*, auto-ranging, 50 / 60 Hz
Maximum Input Current 150 mA maximum
Power Consumption 15 W maximum
Load Current 16 A maximum
Power Input 3-wire PC terminal block connector†
Power / Data Output 3-wire PC terminal block connector
(for 3-wire IntelliPower output)†
DMX Input / Output Double-pair, double-entry IDC connectors‡
Ethernet Input / Output Double-pair, double-entry IDC connectors‡
(Height x Length x Width) 87 x 267 x 138 mm (3.4 x 10.5 x 5.4 in)
Weight 2.4 kg (5.4 lb)
Construction NEMA 4X-rated cast aluminum enclosure with slots for
Finish Powder-coated industrial gray matte
Threaded Openings .75 in NPT for power / .5 in NPT for data (US trade)
M25 for power / M20 for data (metric)
-40° – 50° C (-40° – 122° F) Operating
-20° – 50° C (-20° – 122° F) Startup
-40° – 80° C (-40° – 176° F) Storage
Humidity 0 – 95%, non-condensing
Heat Dissipation 15 W
Data Input Source Philips full range of controllers, third-party DMX controllers, or
KiNET-compatible§ third-party Ethernet controllers
Certification UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE
Environment Dry / Damp / Wet Location, IP66
More details can be found on the color kinetics website
File downloads coming soon…