ColorReach Powercore gen2, RGB
Exterior long-throw floodlight with intelligent RGB light
ColorReach Powercore gen2 high-performance LED luminaires are premium exterior long-throw dynamic color-changing luminaires for lighting tall buildings, bridges, and iconic structures. With ColorReach Powercore gen2, RGB you get intensely saturated RGB light. ColorReach Powercore gen2 offers a range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminium housing.
Beam Angles 5°, 8°, 13°, 23°, 43°, 63°, 5° x 17°
Lumens (half unit) 9,380
Lumens (no spread lens, full unit) 4,023 to 4,935
LED Channels Red/Green/Blue
Environment Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
Applications Flood Lighting, Spot Lighting, Wall Washing
Input Voltage 100 to 240 VAC, auto-ranging, 50/60 Hz (CQC) 100 to 277 VAC, auto-ranging, 50/60 Hz (UL/CE)
Power Consumption 290 W (CQC), 270 W (UL/CE)
Weight 34 kg (75 lb)
Housing Material Die-cast aluminium, powder-coated finish
Approbations UL/cUL, FCC Class A, CE, CQC, PSE, C-Tick
- Improved color mixingUpdated ColorReach Powercore gen2 provides more punch and light quality for exterior long throw applications. End users will appreciate the clean mixed beam with higher application efficiency, allowing placement of light exactly where desired.
- Expanded customization with a wide range of new accessory options. To complement the native 5° lens, six standard secondary spread lenses can customize the luminaire to produce 8°, 13°, 23°, 43°, 63°, and 5° x 17° (asymmetric) beam angles. The option to add or combine a louver, full glare shield, or half glare shield creates new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Integrates patented Powercore gen2 technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltagerapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input ranges of 100 to 240 VAC (CQC) and 100 to 277 (UL/CE).
- Unparalleled light outputColorReach Powercore gen2 offers unprecedented output and punch for LED-based illumination of large-scale structures and objects.
- Superior color consistency and accuracyOptibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Simple luminaire positioningRugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and luminaire rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure luminaire with a standard wrench.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager – as well as third-party controllers.