C-Splash 2 is an ultra-thin, submersible fixture designed to provide vibrant color and color-changing light in fresh and saltwater locations to a depth of 46 m (15 ft) With its watertight cast brass housing and silicon bronze adjusting hardware, C-Splash 2 is perfect for water-based applications such as fountains and theme park installations, as well as for applications situated in harsh environments
- Designed for submersion in fresh or salt water to a depth of 46 m (15 ft) This IP68-rated fixture is also able to withstand water treated with bromine or chlorine
- The frosted tempered glass lens offers a soft-edge beam of light at 22?, while the clear glass lens offers extended light projection at 10?
- 60 ft (183 m) unified power and data cable minimizes wiring C-Splash 2 is intended for use with PDS-150e and PDS-60 24V power / data supplies
- Works seamlessly with Philips controllers, including iPlayer 3 and Light System Manager, as well as third-party DMX controllers
- Locking base and pivot allows vertical and horizontal rotation through a full 360?
- Offers the full range of 167 million RGB colors and an output of over 500 lumens Long-life LEDs significantly reduce or eliminate required maintenance, a major advantage for underwater installations