Do you have experience with programming and commissioning of LED lighting systems? We are looking to hire an experienced Technical Services Engineer, Architectural Lighting to work with our existing technical team.
The position will be based at our High Wycombe offices, although there will be a requirement to travel within the UK on a regular basis and outside of the UK on occasion, as required.
Responsibilities and duties
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Programming and commissioning lighting control systems
- Surveying and maintenance of existing lighting control installations
- Demonstration of lighting control systems to clients
- Supporting customers both on the telephone and on site when required
- Providing customer support in relation to new and updated products in the field
- Providing technical support to other employees of Architainment.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company brand
- Assisting with the design of suitable controls solutions.
- Writing technical documentation
- Producing cable schedules and schematics
- Sourcing equipment and parts.
Qualifications and requirements
Applicants for the position of Technical Services Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience of programming lighting controls
- Knowledge of lighting control protocols including DALI, DMX, 1-10v
- Knowledge of lighting controls, building management systems or computer networking
- 3-5 years hands-on Lighting/AV commissioning experience
- 3-5 years electrical and construction site experience
- Strong problem solving/fault finding skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid clean driving license
- Fluency in English
- Specific experience with Pharos controls and/or Philips Dynalite products would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive salary + benefits
Please apply enclosing your CV and current remuneration package details to: [email protected]