Project Manager, Architectural Lighting, High Wycombe.
Architainment Lighting Ltd is a Specialist Lighting Solution Provider working in the Architectural and Entertainment sectors across the UK. We have a vacancy for a Project Manager based at our High Wycombe offices.
This newly formed position will sit in the centre of the project process here. The Project Manager will work with the sales team and liaise with the other internal teams (Technical, CAD and Administration), plus the client, contractors and other related parties, taking ownership of the project through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year’s relevant experience in a small or medium sized business and will be self-motivated, responsible and organised with a minimum 5 GCSE’s including Math’s and English and be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key Skills required;
- Project Management experience
- Conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising standards of work.
- Works to high work standards with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Ability to understand technical issues.
- Clean driving licence
What we offer;
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the Company
- Full training and support
If you are intrested and would like to find out more please send your cv to [email protected]