Innovative PureStyle IntelliHue Powercore luminaires bring lighting professionals high output in a compact, easily concealed luminaire. PureStyle delivers exceptionally high–quality light for a wide range of interior applications from cove to wall–washing to backlighting and beyond. Here are just some of the powerful advantages that PureStyle brings to lighting professionals and their clients.
- Unbeatable Performance—Major innovations, including a unique optical cluster, enable PureStyle to deliver up to 95 CRI, lumen outputs of up to 800 lm, and color temperatures that range from 2000K to 10000K—all with superior beam quality that delivers bright, smooth light.
- Innovative Design—With its compact size and an extremely short mixing distance, PureStyle can excel in areas where traditional linear luminaires are impractical. It’s available in 305 mm (1 ft) and 1219 mm (4 ft) extruded anodized aluminum housings, as well as a range of beam angles – including wide (100° x 100°), medium (30° x 60°), and narrow (10° by 60°). Interlocking connectors ensure endto– end installation without visible light scalloping between fixtures—just pure, seamless light.
- Superior Color Consistency—Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- White and Color Light—PureStyle combines tunable white and dynamic color light in one innovative, high–performance luminaire that’s easy to install and control.
- High R9 Values—PureStyle delivers R9 values that can reach up to 81. Saturated red light gives objects and surfaces a vibrant and rich color that is ideal for spaces where ambience is important.
- Industry–Leading Controls—PureStyle luminaires work seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including iPlayer 3, Light System Manager, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third–party controllers.
- Higher Efficiency, Lower Cost—All PureStyle luminaires integrate Powercore technology, which controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control, and delivers them to the luminaire over a single standard cable —simplifying installation dramatically and lowering total system cost.
- Easy Installation—PureStyle luminaires accept power input of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world. Powercore allows long runs and eliminates the need for special wiring and external power supplies. For example, special connectors enable PureStyle luminaires to be connected directly (using jumper cables) with leader cables or with the terminator.