The award winning, all-in-one control solution for entertainment and LED lighting installations.
- Realtime control of playback selection and lighting levels – gracefully transition between scenes, sequences, effects and pixel-mapped media
- Supports DMX and DALI colour mixing fixtures, conventional dimmable fixtures/ballasts and automated/moving lights
- Outputs DMX directly, as well as a wide variety of Ethernet control protocols including Art-Net II, Color Kinetics KiNet, sACN and Pathport
- Standard triggering interfaces include RS232, RS485, DMX input, MIDI, Ethernet, digital/analogue inputs, realtime & astronomical clock with optional remote devices for DALI, SMPTE timecode, audio, etc.
- Conveniently and intuitively programmed and simulated on a Microsoft Windows PC or Apple Macintosh then uploaded to the installed units over Ethernet or USB
- Monitor, trigger and reprogram units remotely and securely over the Internet using a web browser or Pharos Installation Manager
- Compact DIN-rail unit, solid state, instant-on, fit & forget solution – scalable over Ethernet
- Three models available: LPC 1 (512 channels), LPC 2 (1024 channels) and LPC 4 (2048 channels; up to 1024 channels as local DMX)
5 year warranty
- Low power (4W)
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Realtime & astronomical clock