Optimized for medium and large-scale LED lighting installations, Light System Manager (LSM) is an integrated hardware and software solution comprising Light System Engine (LSE) controller hardware and Light System Composer software. With support for intricately designed installations containing thousands of LED nodes, Light System Manager offers the versatility to manage wide ranging architectural, entertainment, and retail lighting environments.
- Easy to use — Featuring Ethernet-based control and automatic lighting system discovery, Light System Manager dramatically simplifies installation.
- Hardware support for medium and large environments — Light System Engine hardware processes simultaneous light output data for up to 15,000 individually controllable LED nodes, depending on configuration.
- Improved reliability — Solid-state drives reduce the number of moving parts to enhance the reliability of the LSE hardware.
- Slimmer profile — Slimmer form factor offers convenient surface mounting, as well as the ability to install in server racks and rack mount cases.
- Flexible mounting options — Integrated mounting tabs allow installation overhead, on vertical surfaces, or on moving architectural or entertainment features. Optional rack mount bracket is also available.
- Packaged with Light System Composer — Light System Composer software allows you to create dynamic light shows with fully customizable effects, multi-layer editing, and unique color palettes. You can design shows with single or multiple color-changing effects, animated images, geometric patterns, and more.
- Web interface access — Set event triggering, create show schedules, and easily select point and- click static color scenes using an online web interface. The web interface supports multiple online users with activity logging for each user account.
- Versatile zone usage — Configure and control multiple playback zones, each with unique light show assignments. Light System Manager allows zone control of both indoor and outdoor fixtures within a single installation.
- Automate show playback — Set calendar alarms to automatically trigger show playback based on a specific date or an astronomical event, such as sunrise or sunset.
- Dual configurable network ports — The LSM contains two network ports that support integration into existing network environments, while maintaining connectivity to a separate dedicated lighting network.
- ActiveSite integration — ActiveSite is the first ever cloud-hosted connected lighting system for architectural LED lighting installations. ActiveSite allows you to remotely monitor, manage, and maintain an installation site from anywhere