iW Reach Compact Powercore high-performance LED fixtures are premium exterior long-throw dynamic high-quality white luminaires for lighting tall buildings, bridges, and iconic structures. iW Reach Compact Powercore outputs washes of white light in color temperatures ranging from a warm 2700 K to a cool 6500 K. A full range of accessories allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- High-performance illumination in a wide range of color temperatures—Channels of warm, neutral, and cool white LEDs produce temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K, offering the greatest possible light intensity at all temperatures. Fixture brightness can be varied while maintaining constant temperature.
- Unparalleled light output—iW Reach Powercore gen2 offers unprecedented output and punch for LED-based illumination of large-scale structures and objects.
- Expanded customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. To complement the native 5° lens, six standard secondary diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 8°, 13°, 23°, 43°, 63°, and 5° x 17° (asymmetric) beam angles. The option to add or combine a louver, full glare shield, or half glare shield creates new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Superior color consistency and accuracy—Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Integrates Powercore technology—Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them over a single standard wire, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Simple fixture positioning—Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with standard wrench.
- Universal power input range—Accepts a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager—as well as third-party controllers.