With narrow and medium beams of intense white light, eW Fuse Powercore is an excellent choice for a full range of surface grazing and wall-washing applications. Its ultra-compact form factor permits installation in tight spaces too small to accommodate conventional grazing fixtures with similar light output. eW Fuse Powercore with Precision Dimming offers precise dimming from 0 to 100% via the full range of DMX and Ethernet lighting controllers. eW Fuse Powercore offers environmentally-conscious buyers a green, energy-efficient grazing fixture with industry-leading quality and quantity of light.
- Dim fixtures smoothly and accurately from 0% to 100% with the full range of Philips Color Kinetics lighting controllers. including iPlayer 3, and third-party controllers.
- Long useful source life and low-maintenance operation represent a cost-effective alternative to traditional grazing fixtures.
- Superior beam quality delivers striation-free light as close as 6 in (152 mm) from fixture placement with no light scalloping between fixtures.
- Available in 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, and 4000 K. Narrow 10° x 60° and medium 30° x 60° beam angles.
- Accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC for consistent installation and operation from line voltage in most locations.
- Exceeds recognized standards for color quality to guarantee uniformity and consistency of hue and color temperature across LEDs, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
- End-to-end locking power connectors can make 180° turns. Fixtures rotate in 10° increments through 180° for precise aiming and color mixing.