Aisleway high bay DALI network sensor
The Philips Dynalite DUS90AHB-DALI is a 90 degree multifunction sensor that combines motion detection (PIR) and ambient light level detection (PE) in one device. The sensor uses the DALI protocol for power and communications to a network control system, eliminating the need for additional network field wiring. This sensor is ideal for mounting between warehouse shelving.
- MultiMaster compatible – Fully compatible with a Philips Dynalite DALI MultiMaster controller, such as the DDBC120-DALI.
- Motion detection feature – Detects the presence or absence of motion and triggers a programmed action.
- Ambient light level detection – In applications where it is critical to maintain precise lighting levels, the PE function reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light accordingly.
- Daylight harvesting – When used in conjunction with networked open loop day lighting sensor.
- Infrared receive capability – Enables sign-on identification to the networked system.
- Additional networking advantages – Including reporting and monitoring software tools.
- Targeted positioning – Directional wall-mounting block allows sensors to be easily mounted and directed to the required area.