Brushed metal panel with LED indicators
The Philips Dynalite Standard series is beautifully formed and highly functional. Built with the full Philips Dynalite feature set, these simple yet elegant interfaces bring the full power of the automation system to the touch of a button. The DLPE range is suitable for, but not limited to, European, Middle Eastern, African and Asian markets.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Provides an elegant point for integrated automation in commercial buildings and homes.
- Available in two configurations – Single column, for up to five buttons and a dual column design for up to ten buttons, where more complex control is required.
- Incorporates a miniature DyNet control network socket– Discreetly located under the snap-on cover, the network socket enables system adjustments and programming from any user interface on the network.
- Smooth action buttons with LED indicators – Provide tactile and visual feedback and are easily removed for engraving.
- Integrated infrared (IR) receive capability – Eliminates the need for separate sensors where IR remotes are required.
- Décor matching capability – Available in a range of fascia, bezel and button cap colors and finishes.