The Data Enabler IntelliPower works in conjunction with the Data Receiver IntelliPower to send high-bandwidth control data to fixtures over standard 2 + ground wiring, enabling the integration of intelligent LED lighting solutions into existing power systems. By leveraging existing electrical and physical infrastructures, IntelliPower technology lets you affordably install dynamic, digitally controllable LED lighting where it was never possible before.
- IntelliPower enables the use of dynamic, digitally-controlled LED lighting in any situation where re-wiring is not desirable or feasible, including historic buildings, in-ground systems, bridges, and monumental exteriors.
- Data Enabler IntelliPower distributes digital control data from any DMX or Ethernet controller over existing electrical branches using standard 2 + ground wiring. Data Receiver IntelliPower translates power and control streams into 3 + ground wiring for delivery to intelligent Powercore LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics.
- You can install IntelliPower devices in virtually any configuration to support the full range of lighting design needs.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation and usage anywhere in the world.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, and third-party controllers.
- Fully sealed and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.