DyNet network interface for Antumbra user interfaces
The DACM-DyNet is a DyNet communication module that connects any Antumbra user interface to a Philips Dynalite system.
- Powered by DyNet – Does not require an external power supply.
- Universally compatible – Works with any AntumbraButton, AntumbraTouch or AntumbraDisplay application module.
- Onboard processor – Contains all logical and network functions and can be commissioned prior to installation.
- Functions without application module – Can be installed, wired and tested without application module, avoiding fascia damage during ongoing construction.
- Pre-configuration – Can store and recall up to 21 configurations using the DIP switch, streamlining the commissioning and installation process.