Factory-set to consume a maximum of 5 W per foot, Color Graze QLX Powercore 5W supports ASHRAE standards, LEED green building certification, and other power-limited projects. Featuring Powercore technology, fixtures process power directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for external power supplies. Multiple fixture lengths and beam angles support a large range of façade or surface illumination applications.
- Available in four standard lengths and five standard beam angles. Individually addressable 1 ft (305 mm) segments for fine control of white-only effects and light shows. Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from fixture placement with no visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Powercore technology merges line voltage with control and delivers them to the fixture directly from line power over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
Chromacore, Chromasync, Optibin, Powercore
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, C-Tick
This product is RoHS Compliant
Data Enabler Pro
Inground Enclosure For Graze Powercore fixtures