Features the most light output in our line of color-changing LED grazing fixtures, for high-intensity multi-story façade and surface illumination. Low-profile housing, connectorized cabling, a universal power input range, and direct line-voltage operation make fixtures easy to install and operate.
- Available in four standard lengths and five standard beam angles. Individually addressable 1 ft (305 mm) segments for fine control of color-changing effects and light shows.
- Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from fixture placement with no visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Powercore technology merges line voltage with control and delivers them to the fixture directly from line power over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 â€“ 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
Chromacore, Chromasync, Optibin, Powercore
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, C-Tick
This product is RoHS Compliant