ColorBurst Powercore gen2 RGB is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting fixture designed for accent and site lighting. Standard format Architectural and Landscape fixtures deliver full-color light output of up to 963 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 8° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add a louver, full glare shield, and half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- Meets ASTM G85 corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBurst Powercore gen2 luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage – rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager—as well as third-party controllers
Chromacore, Optibin, Powercore
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
ANSI C136.1, 3G
UL/cUL, CE, CQC, FCC Class A, PSE, RCM
This product is RoHS Compliant
Data Enabler Pro
ColorBurst IntelliHue Powercore
ColorBurst Powercore gen2 RGBA
ColorBurst Powercore gen2 RGBW