ColorBurst IntelliHue Powercore brings the precise control of color and high-quality tunable white light in the same luminaire for outdoor wall washing and spot lighting applications. The IntelliHue technology delivers 80 CRI (2700 K – 4000 K) and the ability to tint any CCT between 2000 K and 10000 K above and below the black-body curve.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 8° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add a louver, full glare shield, and half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Color-changing and high-quality white light from the same fixture—IntelliHue is an advanced approach to color mixing that enables high-quality intelligent color and white light from a single fixture. Multiple channels of LED light sources combine to produce a full spectrum of precisely controllable light, including millions of saturated colors, pastels, and uniform white light with CRI of greater than 83 in the 2700 K – 4000 K range.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- Meets ASTM G85 corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Delivers R9 values that can reach up to 77. Saturated red light gives objects and surfaces a vibrant and rich color that is ideal for spaces where ambience is important.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBurst IntelliHue Powercore luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager—as well as third-party controllers.