ColorBurst Compact Powercore is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting fixture designed for accent and site lighting. Architectural and Landscape versions deliver up to 498 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology—Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to the luminaire over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Support for a wide range of applications—ColorBurst Compact Powercore Landscape luminaires features a 0.5 in NPT threaded post for mounting to standard junction boxes and third-party mounting accessories for use in softscape and hardscape applications. ColorBurst Compact Powercore Architectural luminaires feature an integrated yoke with canopy base for mounting to standard US junction boxes or directly to a flat surface or substrate as local codes permit.
- Outdoor rated—With a rugged, die-cast aluminum housing fully sealed for maximum luminaire life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications, ColorBurst Compact Powercore is ideal for use in damp or wet locations.
- Exchangeable optics and accessories—Available 14°, 23°, 41°, and asymmetric 10° x 41° spread lenses project a soft-edge beam to support a wide range of lighting applications. Native 8° beam angle offers extended light projection.
- Versatile light positioning—ColorBurst Compact Powercore luminaires can tilt through a full 180°. Locking nuts accept standard hex wrenches to secure luminaires firmly in position.
- Universal power input range—ColorBurst Compact Powercore accepts a universal power input range of 100 to 240 VAC, allowing long luminaire runs and consistent installation in any location around the world.
- Industry-leading controls—ColorBurst Compact Powercore works seamlessly with the complete line of Philips Color Kinetics controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.