CM-150 CA delivers integrated data and power to Flex LED luminaires from Philips Color Kinetics. With multiple mounting options, CM-150 CA is the single solution for all large scale installations using Flex nodes, whether color or white. An integrated test button instantly confirms proper functioning of your devices, eliminating costly and time-consuming reinstallation.
- Supports up to 150 W of power output—CM-150 CA accommodates input and output voltages of 7.5, 12, and 24 volts, so it’s compatible with all current and discontinued Flex family products from Philips Color Kinetics. CM-150 CA supports up to two strands of Flex, with up to 75 nodes per strand.
- Integrated test button—CM-150 CA features an onboard button for testing LED nodes that are attached to the control module, even before fully installing your control system. Press this button to instantly show a color wash on attached Flex nodes, confirming that your devices are working just as you expect them to. Press the button again, and your Flex nodes will resume normal operation. On-board indicator LEDs provide visual feedback for normal operation, DMX and Ethernet connection detection, and Ethernet data transmission.
- Modular and versatile—CM-150 CA is available in a surface mount or DIN rail mount form factor, allowing placement in indoor and outdoor environments, or in your own custom housing. CM-150 CA is compatible with third-party power supplies, so you can purchase the power supplies that work best for your installation.
- Available with 3-wire or 4-wire output—3-wire output is a cost-effective option for shorter runs of up to 7.6 m (25 ft) from the CM-150 CA to your Flex strands. 4-wire output offers more flexibility of placement and can be used in runs of up to 30.5 m (100 ft) from the CM-150 CA to your Flex strands. Longer leader cables are available for custom configurations.
- Compatible with ActiveSite—CM-150 CA is designed to work with ActiveSite from Philips Color Kinetics. With ActiveSite, you can check the devices on your lighting network right from your web browser. And because ActiveSite knows the status of your control module, you can instantly pinpoint a problematic CM-150 CA or attached LED nodes from anywhere in the world.
- DMX and Ethernet input and output—CM-150 CA can accept DMX or Ethernet data. DMX and Ethernet output ports allow for daisy-chaining of control modules.