ArchiPoint iColor Powercore is a daylight-visible, exterior-rated LED point of light ideally suited for a range of direct-view and beacon applications, as well as for accent applications such as path and marker lighting. These versatile low-profile fixtures display large-scale video, graphics, and intricately designed effects in a host of settings, including architectural, retail, and entertainment installations. ArchiPoint iColor Powercore offers high-intensity output with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged, aluminum housing.
- Outputs up to 25,150 nits of intelligent color light in a weatherproof, low-profile housing, perfect for large-scale video, dynamic effects, and other direct-view applications. Easily visible in brightly lit urban environments and daylight — even in direct sunlight..
- Supports large-scale video for architectural, media façade, and advertising applications for viewing day or night. Indirect illumination delivers high levels of intensity for beacon, paths and marker lighting.
- Low-profile fixtures — 3.9 in (99 mm) from the mounting base to the surface of the clear flat lens — allow for installation in spaces too tight for conventional spotlights. Multiple mounting base options offer flexibility in a wide range of installation types and situations.
- Conduit Mounting Base offers side and back openings for flexible connections in surface-mounted installations. Concealed Conduit Mounting Base hides all conduit and wiring behind the mounting surface for a clean look.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing
- Accepts a universal power input range of 100 – 240 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world. Each Data Enabler Pro can support multiple fixtures for creating long runs of intricately changing color.
- Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
Chromacore, Optibin, Powercore
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE
This product is RoHS Compliant
Data Enabler Pro