Remotely monitor and manage dynamic architectural LED lighting systems with cloud-hosted connected lighting software.
ActiveSite is a cloud-hosted software as a service (SaaS) system that enables remote monitoring, management, and maintenance of Philips Color Kinetics LED lighting installations. ActiveSite protects your brand and lighting system investments by ensuring optimal lighting system performance with very little downtime.
ActiveSite connects luminaires, controllers, and data to customers in unprecedented new ways. This connected solution provides an array of features that enable facility managers, lighting designers, and field service personnel to perform their roles more quickly and easily. This first of its kind solution in the architectural lighting industry ensures customers can enhance their brand image and enjoy peace of mind.
- Monitor System Performance—Using rules configured specifically for your installation site, ActiveSite generates alerts that inform you about system warning signs and individual component failures.
- Refresh content remotely—Remote access allows lighting programmers to update or change lighting effects without being onsite.
- Centralized control—Control multiple installation sites, from anywhere in the world, using a single dashboard.
- Data log storage—System data logs are stored on the ActiveSite Gateway, providing convenient access to data and information.
- Data Analytics—Using historical analysis generate charts and reports that offer unprecedented insight into system operations.
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis—Qualified field service personnel can remotely access your system and quickly take action on system alerts to assist with troubleshooting.
- Seamless updates—ActiveSite harnesses the power of cloud technology to provide automatic software updates, reducing maintenance downtime associated with system upkeep.
- Remote Device Configuration—After an installer replaces a faulty part, configuring the new part happens remotely via the cloud, eliminating an on-site visit from a system expert.
- Asset Management—conveniently retire replaced fixtures or power supplies into the archive section.
- Reduce maintenance and installation costs—With no software to install or servers to buy and maintain, the cloud-based ActiveSite software platform lowers your overall costs.
- Secure connectivity—Encrypted HTTPS communication between the web browser, ActiveSite Server, and ActiveSite Gateway. Underlying SSL/TLS technology uses long-term public and secret keys to encrypt data flow between client and server.
- Controller agnostic—Works with industry controllers that support KiNET, providing flexible design options for your lighting designs and installations.