If you have an application that requires both high quality white light and colour, there’s now no need to provide separate fixtures for each. Philips Color Kinetics IntelliHue technology allows you to do both from the same fixture.
What is IntelliHue?
IntelliHue is an advanced approach to colour mixing, which enables the same luminaire to provide high-quality intelligent colour and white light. Multiple channels of LED light sources combine to produce a full spectrum of precisely controllable light, including millions of saturated colours, pastels, and uniform white light – all with unrivalled colour accuracy across the entire range of colour temperatures.
The Benefits of IntelliHue
* An all in one solution for internal or external applications.
* Dynamic colour and high quality, tuneable white light in the same fixture.
* >80 CRI across 2700K-4000K range.
* Tuneable from 1800K to 10,000K.
* Precise control along the black body curve, including the ability to tint the colour.
* Excellent colour mixing performance.
* Improved heat sink technology provides highest lumen output.
* Innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED.
When to Specify IntelliHue
Philips Color Kinetics provides a range of 3 and 4 channel solutions to cater for a variety of applications. The choice of solution will depend on the application.
RGB fixtures are best suited for applications requiring intense saturated colour.
RGBW (R,G,B,[email protected]) fixtures are best suited for pastels, decent white and colour.
RGBA (R,G,B,A) fixtures are best for an increased colour palette, where warmer tones such as yellows, ambers and oranges are required.
IntelliHue (R-O, G,B Mint White) fixtures are best for high quality white along the black-body curve, including the ability to tint the colour. Intellihue fixtures provide the highest quality (Ra/CRI) and Efficacy (lm/W).
The following Philips Color Kinetics luminaires incorporate IntelliHue technology
Concealed Interior Linear
If you would like more detailed information about IntelliHue, you can download the IntelliHue brochure here – [wpdm_package id=’195414′]
For further information or to arrange a demonstration, please contact our Sales team on 01494 471 340