Architainment Lighting Ltd is a Specialist Lighting Solution Provider working in the Architectural and Entertainment sectors across the UK. We have a vacancy for a Junior Mechanical & Electrical Engineer based at our High Wycombe offices.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year’s relevant experience in a small or medium sized business and will be self-motivated, responsible and organised with a minimum 5 GCSE’s including Math’s and English and be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Reading mechanical and schematic engineering drawings.
- Mechanical assembly.
- Using mechanical hand tools (Drilling, tapping, cutting)
- Using electrical hand tools.
- Wiring cabinets and cutting trunking and wires to length.
- Soldering Custom LED Fixtures
- Manufacture of custom LED light fixtures
- Testing of LED light fixtures
- Fault Finding
- Occasional picking and packing
Key Skills required;
- Reading electrical diagrams, schematic drawings and mechanical drawings
- Experience general wiring, electrical fitting experience, wiring control panels and soldering
- General mechanical & electrical assembly experience
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising standards of work.
- Works to high work standards with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work well alone and part of a team
What we offer;
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the Company
- Full training and support
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks
Working hours: Full-time
Job type: Permanent
Industry sector: Engineering
Contact: [email protected]