Architainment Lighting Ltd. is a specialist lighting solutions partner that operates in the architectural lighting sector on projects across the UK.
Using only premium quality white light and RGB lighting fixtures and control solutions, Architainment provides clients a full service from conception, through specification to supply, integration, programming, system commissioning and after-sales support.
Our brand partners include Philips Color Kinetics, LED Linear, EcoSense, Pharos Controls and Philips Dynalite.
Architainment is recruiting for a talented Lighting Controls Commissioning Engineer to join our expanding Technical Services Team. The ideal candidate will have a number of years’ experience in architectural lighting control, integration and commissioning with a knowledge of the Dynalite product. Working as part of the team the candidate will need to commission and program installations, generate and maintain project specific drawings & schedules and provide aftersales service support.
The position will be based at our High Wycombe offices though there will be a requirement to travel within the UK on a regular basis and outside of the UK on occasions as required.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Commissioning Dynalite architectural control systems
- Reading mechanical and schematic engineering drawings
- Systems programming and fault finding
- Supporting sales team, lighting designers, electrical contractors and clients
Key Skills required;
- Knowledge of Dynalite lighting control products
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising standards of work.
- Works to high work standards with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work well alone and part of a team
What we offer;
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the Company
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks
Working hours: Full-time
Job type: Permanent
Industry sector: Engineering
Contact: [email protected]